Dominican Republic Immigration
Foreign nationals that would like to temporarily or permanently reside in the Dominican Republic must complete the administrative process. They will need a VISA (in the appropriate category) and a Residency Permit that will be issued by the Department of Immigration, in accordance with the established requirements in Immigration Law No. 285-04 and its Implementing Regulation approved by Decree No. 631-11 on October 19, 2011.
In this regard, the law firm of Morillo Suriel Legal Consultants offers the following services:
- Consultation and Application to obtain visas for foreign nationals who would like to reside in our country, which will depend on the reason for relocation to the Dominican Republic and the documents available to warrant their application.
- Consultation and application to obtain temporary residency
- Consultation and application to obtain permanent residency
- Consultation and application to obtain definitive permanent residency
- Consultation and application to renew residency
- Customs and judicial qualifications and evidence
- Permits for Minors
- Citizenship and Naturalization