At The Morillo Suriel – Attorneys At Law Firm we offer assistance with the establishment, creation and incorporation of all types of Partnerships, Companies and Corporations in the Dominican Republic.
There are several types of companies in the Dominican Republic, these are the following:
- Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
- Public Limited Companies
- Simplified Public Limited Companies
- Foreign Companies
- Individual Limited Liability Companies
- Establishment, Formation of Foundations and non-profit organizations in the Dominican Republic
- Trade name
- Corporate purpose
- Names of the partners (a minimum 2 and a maximum of 50). Additionally, the following information will also be needed from these parties:
– Identity document
– Shareholding rate
- Company’s address
- Who will be the manager or managers of the company. Up to 50 individuals can be managers, however any movement or transaction that is made will have to be signed by all the individuals listed as managers
- State the capital amount of the corporation
We guarantee the delivery of the company, on an average of ten (10) to fifteen (15) days, ready to start performing its accounting and administrative operations.
COST AND FEES
This will depend on the following factors:
- Type of corporation or company that you would like to establish or incorporate
- The capital of this entity.
Other services we offer:
- Consulting and in person support for the process of opening bank accounts in the country.
- Initial Fiscal and Tax Advice.
- In person support and initial corporate advice, in the process of integration to the various companies and institutions in the country.
- Additionally, you can request initial advice on any legal matter you may need assistance with in the Dominican Republic.
- Address: Depending on your needs and use, a contract is made.
- Accounting for the company: Depending on your accounting activities, a contract is drafted and a price is specified.
- Recruitment of Management Personnel: The management to be carried out is evaluated according to the needs of the company, in order to establish a price.