Civil Law is the common law in the Dominican Republic and is primarily regulated by the Dominican Civil Code and complementary laws.
Our mission is to act with diligence with respect to all matters brought to our attention, suggesting the most appropriate solutions considering the best interest of our clients in a time-efficient and cost-effective manner, according to the requirements and unique facets of each case.
Our firm prevails in every way regarding this area of law; our lawyers have demonstrated a high level of skills and ability in their handling of a wide range of civil suits affecting our clients, for a variety of industries in the Dominican Republic.
In this regard, we offer the following services, among others:
- Debt repayment and/or collections
- Divorces in the Dominican Republic, in the various options allowed by law
- Claims for damages and injury
- Drafting of all types of contracts
- Civil liability
- Routine representation of the interests of plaintiffs and defendants.